First Time Buyer Mortgages
Thinking of leaving the nest and buying your first home?
If you’re considering buying your first home, your 30th birthday is now probably a distant memory. The average age of a first time buyer in the UK is now 36, so the clock is ticking.
Whatever your age, at Everdell Financial Consultancy, we are here to guide you at every stage of the process, from your initial phone call through to collecting the keys to your new home.
What we do for you
- We calculate exactly how much you can borrow
- We complete a detailed review of your credit file
- We assess your income and expenditure
- We will get your mortgage approved before you make an offer
- We will keep your estate agent informed at every stage
- You can get straight through to your dedicated Mortgage Consultant
- You can upload supporting documents direct to your client file
- You can sit back and relax